Friday, June 26, 2015



Family... A tribute to my son-in law who is having a birthday and I decided that a card I could pick out a present I could buy... but to tell him what it means to me to have him as a son-in law maybe might last a little longer. When I first met Gabe we all went to a Italian restaurant in Indy. It was a moment that of course I sized him up. Okay good looking...Great handshake...Smile award winning but.. would he make my daughter happy.Through the moments of being a family is not always easy.. there is life that pushes at couples and with Erica and Gabe they have had alot in a short time. He did not marry into a big Italian  family but we sure know how to talk with our hands and create the noise. Through that noise Gabe has risen  with us laughed and became a part of our family that I cannot imagine what it would be without him. From Sammy calling out.. HEY BABE.. I want to listen to my music... to listening to Chae and Gabe talk and feel the smiles when they speak.. to the hugs that he gives so freely.. to the love that he has given us all.. So my son-in law your stuck with us. We can't imagine anything better than having you in  our lives. Have a wonderful day and we are all behind you as a family as you start your new business. Happy Birthday and  can't wait for more memories and happiness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment